ConnectSource was established in 2005 out of the identification of the need to provide a missing link to benefit management platforms–the management of deployment and support. In collaboration with numerous employee benefit firms with the expertise and experience of working with clients through the implementation,
ConnectSource was created providing clients with both the technology and benefits expertise.
ConnectSource has been successfully working with brokers and consultants bringing a high level of services to their clients with their benefit/HRIS platforms.
ConnectSource has built value by….
- Providing support to hundreds of clients ranging in size from 25 to 5,000 plus
- Working with more than 35 benefit consulting firms
- Transferring of data to over 100 benefit carriers, third party administrators and payroll software vendors
- ConnectSource is an industry leader in benefit administration technology deployment and management
- ConnectSource has created a platform for the modern broker with a multi solution approach offering their clients a wide array of options and features
- ConnectSource provides an a la carte model providing service from demo to project implementation to carrier feeds to total post implementation support
- ConnectSource provides the consultative approach to platform selection offering the broker a valuable resource when the client wants to determine the proper solution
- ConnectSource creates an extension of the broker’s IT staff with support services that the broker could not cost efficiently provide internally
- ConnectSource creates a bridge between the business process the broker owns and the techno-speak the BenAdmin software firms own.